P.O. Box 546
101 N Crittenden, Room 16
Marshfield, MO 65706
Our mission in the Webster County Recorder’s Office is to efficiently, accurately, and quickly record and preserve records. We record and preserve land records, issue marriage license, record and issue copies of military discharge papers (DD214).
Marriage license requirements:
- Both parties must be present with a valid government-issued identification
- If previously married, you must know the month and year your last marriage ended.
- Know your social security number
Licenses are valid for 30 days and must be used in the state of Missouri.
Marriage license fees:
- Marriage license $46 – Cash Only
- Plain copy $1
- Certified copy $9 – This is used to change your name on your drivers licenses and social security card.
- 3 inch top margin on first page
- All other margins 3/4″
- 8 ½ by 11 paper
Fees for Documents
- Standard documents
- First page – $24
- Each additional page – $3
- Non-standard documents – Add $25 penalty fee to recording fee
- Copies of recorded documents are $1.00 per page
Public Land Record Search
- Free to the public in the Webster County Recorder’s Office
- Feature is also available through an online subscription with a fee of $200 per month, to view and print 300 documents